[mnemo] Problems saving notes after upgrade

Ruediger Kern kern at regiogate.net
Mon Oct 9 04:46:46 PDT 2006

Ruediger Kern schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've registered troubles saving notes in mnemo an tasks in nag
>
> In both applications i receive
>
> "Access denied saving task: No object requested." /s/task/note
>
> I moved a really old Horde installation to a new machine und upgraded
> all modules

I'm still stuck with this...

"Zugriff verweigert beim Speichern der Notiz: No object requested."

I've set up the mnemo table, recompiled PHP and still the same behaviour.

Regards,

--
Rüdiger Kern                           regioGATE GmbH
Systemadministration                   Friedrich-Bergius-Ring 15