[mottle] anyone else out there?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Aug 26 11:59:24 PDT 2003

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > Heh.  Wish I could say it was a development priority for me.  I've probably
> > spent about 15 minutes total on it so far ;)  But will keep putting in 5
> > minutes here and there as I can until it is working for me...
>
> Cool, no problem from me... Wasn't there someone from the dev list who was
> focusing on this? Did they just go away?

Yes, in theory...  The whole idea was that person's doing, and they were going
to dive in and work on it, etc.  But they kind of just disappeared, or are
at least working outside of CVS.  So I started working on it myself since
nothing was in CVS.

The main reason for making a mailing list was to locate this individual who
inspired the project in the first place, and start some communication with
him...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics