[nag] Upgrading to 2.2 RC1 .. error

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Dec 18 22:45:47 UTC 2007

Zitat von dewi griffiths <dewi at brentwood.bc.ca>:

> Following instructions in the upgrade document, I have run the
> 2.1_to_2.2.sql script OK. When I try to execute thenext step:-
> php 2006-04-18_add_creator_and_assignee_fields.php
>
> I get the following errors:-
>

> Storing task creators for samantha.hull at brentwood.bc.ca ...
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined method Nag_Driver_sql::listTasks() in
> /var/www/newhorde/nag/scripts/upgrades/2006-04-18_add_creator_and_assignee_fields.php on line
> 65
>
> Any ideas why I'm getting this error and what I must do to fix it
> and finish the upgrade?

Thanks for the report. Looks like you are the first one in 3 weeks who
actually bothered to try our upgrade scripts. *sigh*

Please try the following patch:
http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/nag/scripts/upgrades/2006-04-18_add_creator_and_assignee_fields.php?r1=1.7&r2=1.8&ty=u

Thanks, Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/