[nag] lack of fields in nag_tasks

Atem Hodlevskyy gav at lca.lviv.ua
Sat Jun 9 10:59:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

I installed Horde and Nag from CVS, but when I trying to add the task Nag
reports "DB Error: no such field". Viewing the horde.log gives me that in INSERT
query exist field task_parent but in the table nag_task is missed.
When I alter table with:
ALTER TABLE nag_tasks ADD COLUMN task_parent VARCHAR(32);
Everything goes to work, I'm in doubt that I choose the right type for this
field, if so jast add this field to the structure in CVS :)

Thank, sorry for bad english, my native is ukrainian :)