[nag] Nag installation

Alfonso Marí­n Marí­n almarin at um.es
Thu Nov 29 10:58:14 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider escribió:
> Zitat von Alfonso Marí­n Marí­n <almarin at um.es>:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm installing Nag-h3-2.2-rc1, and after unpack, i tried to configure it
>> with Horde Administration Menu, but i have this error:
>> *
>> Notice*: Undefined index: storage in
>> */var/www/horde/apps/nag-h3-2.2-rc1/lib/Driver.php* on line *175*
>>

> Where do you have this error?

Everywhere everytime, i mean, after unpack and registry properly the
application (registry.php), the next time i try to enter in horde (even
if i'm not already authenticated), i get that error, and i can't access
to Admin Menu to get a good configuration for Nag...

As I said before, the only way I found was creating a hand-made
conf.php, but i think that is a bit tricky...

Bye.

Alfonso.

--
Alfonso Marín Marín