[nag] Fwd: Re: [sync] Sync tasks and contacts with Thunderbird?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Aug 29 13:29:41 UTC 2008

Keep discussions on the list, and please use the correct mailing list.

      Datum: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:58:27 -0400
        Von: "Eric A. Bonney" <mailinglists at vanhlebarsoftware.com>
    Betreff: Re: [sync] Sync tasks and contacts with Thunderbird?
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Nathan Mills <nathan at nwacg.net>:
>
>> Contacts can be synced with something like the Funambol mozilla
>> plugin, but not natively.
>>
>> -Nathan

Hey Jan,

Your assumption was correct. I am accessing my Horde calendar events
with the WebDAV support in Thunderbird. I knew about Funabol but my
experience with that particular product has been poor at best
unfortunately and SyncML doesn't yet have a linux port for Thunderbird.

When setting up the access for tasks do I just create it similar to
the calendar or should it be coming over on it's own with the calendar
data?

-Eric

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/