[nag] Syncing tasks with Sunbird/Lightning?

Jesús Couto jesus.couto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:02:25 UTC 2008

I made a small comment on the bug tracker , as there is a bug open for
this: [#6770] Nag task lists over WebDAV don't work

And in effect, this is not working on 2.2 - whatever tasklist you try
to access gives you 404 and a "Invalid tasklist requested" on the
horde log

I then tried getting the nag/lib/api.h file for the 2.2_RC2 candidate,
( if I'm not wrong, v 1.100.10.19 ). Replacing this files makes the
access to the .ics tasklists possible - of course, I dont know what
may be broken now, but it may fix it for you in the mean time?

Take into account I'm just testing this and not using it for real
service to users for now :-)