[nag] Nag and Sunbird

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Fri Nov 14 20:25:51 UTC 2008

Is anyone using Sunbird with nag?
We've been trying to set it up and have run into an odd problem.
We're using Sunbird 0.9 and horde webmail 1.2
Calendars from kronolith work fine over webdav.

Nag works as a read-only calendar, and with some calendars
(consistently with calendars other than the users default calendar
username.ics) you can connect once in read-write and add an event, but
after that it fails to make modifications.

nag (horde?) then logs the following error:

Nov 14 13:21:09 HORDE [error] [horde] Share "" does not exist. [pid
25146 on line 164 of "/var/www/webmail/horde-webmail-1.2-test/lib/
Horde/RPC/webdav.php"]

Any thoughs are greatly appreciated.
-Elliot