[nag] assignees list

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Dec 1 23:12:14 UTC 2009

Zitat von Serge Chernyavsky <serg.remote at gmail.com>:

> hi All,
>
> I'd like any user to be able to assign a new task to any other one.
> For that I need to have all registered users in assignees list by
> default. The problem is it only seem to be feasible if I set
> personal permissions for every user I want to be in assignees list.
> If instead I set permissions for all authorized users it doesn't
> affect assignees list.

Yes, we only add users to the assignee drop down list that explicitly
have user or group read permissions at the moment.
I can see how it might make sense to show all users, if default read
permissions have been set.

> What is a proper way to do it?
>
> From my little Nag knowledge I see 2 ways to achieve this:
> 1. Personal task lists. If there's no default setting (that I asked
> above for) change permissions for all lists on every user add/delete
> operation. Doesn't look good for me.
>
> 2. Single shared list for all users where only assignee and task
> creator are able to see/edit/close the task. Is it possible? If not
> - a direction of what can be changed to make it possible would help.

Sorry, I don't follow what you are saying in these two items.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/