[nag] assignees list

Serge Chernyavsky serg.remote at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:50:08 UTC 2009

hi All,

I'd like any user to be able to assign a new task to any other one. For
that I need to have all registered users in assignees list by default.
The problem is it only seem to be feasible if I set personal permissions
for every user I want to be in assignees list. If instead I set
permissions for all authorized users it doesn't affect assignees list.
What is a proper way to do it?

 From my little Nag knowledge I see 2 ways to achieve this:
1. Personal task lists. If there's no default setting (that I asked
above for) change permissions for all lists on every user add/delete
operation. Doesn't look good for me.

2. Single shared list for all users where only assignee and task creator
are able to see/edit/close the task. Is it possible? If not - a
direction of what can be changed to make it possible would help.

Thanks,
Serge