[nag] Nag Future Tasks

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Fri Sep 11 23:31:30 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm using the stable releases of horde, imp, nag, mnemo... and I've
just started using tasks.  When I enter some tasks that should start
in the future, then go look at them, I see all of the tasks in the all
tasks, and incomplete tasks, but none of them show up in future tasks.

I looked at my options and searched the bug database and didn't see
anything, so is there something else that must be done in order to
have these future tasks show up in the future task view?

Thanks,

John Bennett