[nag] Nag isn't nagging

Chris cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Fri Sep 17 19:45:28 UTC 2010

Hi everyone.

I'm running the current version of horde, kronolith and nag on an
up-to-date Debian lenny system.  I have setup all 3 and the first two
are working fine -- alarms and reminders included.  However, the
notifications for nag are not working (even though they do for horde
and kronolith).

I have horde keeping a log in /tmp/horde.log, but I don't see any
error output there, and I don't see any error output in anything in my
/var/log either.  I  set my "options" to remind me (by all 3 methods),
and none of them work.  There just aren't that many configuration
options to play with for nag, so I'm not sure what to do!  I don't see
anything in the documentation to address this.

Thank you for the help.

Chris