[nag] Is not fully working on mobiles?

David Barrera p1ojoloko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:59:29 UTC 2012

Hi, i install Horde 4 (webmail, calendar, task). Testing the new mobile
interface i detect that in modules like Nag is not fully supported for
mobile devices.

on any of the task that you have assigned, the next page show at least 4
JS (javascript) errors. I search on the web and nothing about that.
Yesterday, i write the code necesary for fix that because in the source
code files do not appear nothing about how to show the content (Add,
Modify, Details pages). And now look nice the details of each task. But...

My question: Is this a mistake of this module? Anybody has test this
module of Horde on mobile devices? I add the compose page too for the
IMP module because nothing to send emails from mobile interface.

site and no task available on that section.

Thanks a lot, and sorry my english is so bad...

: bounce :
David Barrera (aka -> p1oJoLoKo)