[nag] nag - problem when adding or editing

Strimpakos Giorgos strimpak.geo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:32:58 UTC 2012

I have installed groupware webmail edition (H5) with nag (4.0.0) Final.
I found a problem in my installation when I was going to add a new task
or edit a task allready exists. I checked that there is the same problem
at: http://demo.horde.org

when adding or editting a task it tries to write a url:
http://demo.horde.org/nag/t/save

and it sends a 404 error
The requested URL /nag/t/save was not found on this server.

I took a glance to the code and I think that nag is an mvc application
that either router or controller does not work well.

please take a look at this and provide a solution.