[nag] once more: /nag/t/save

erling at eph.dk erling at eph.dk
Sun Feb 3 00:07:35 UTC 2013

Citat af Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Am 01.02.2013 14:31, schrieb erling at eph.dk:
>
>> Citat af Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

>>   rules

>>   in

>>   of

>>>    what does your fileroot line in registry.local.php look like?
>>>
>>>    --
>>>    Ralf Lang
>>>    Linux Consultant / Developer
>>>    Tel.: +49-170-6381563
>>>    Mail: lang at b1-systems.de
>>>    B1 Systems GmbH
>>>    Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
>>>    GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB
>>> 3537
>>>    --
>>
>>   Since all my horde aplications live within the horde directory.
>>   I didn't change it from default.
>>
>>   ergo it isn't set
>
>  It should not matter in the standard config but as it's not working for
> you, try to set it to the absolute webroot path.
>
>  So I don't misunderstand you,  you mean "webroot=/var/www/horde"
>
>  Is your horde_dir set to /var/www/horde or to var/www/horde ?
>
>  It is /var/www/horde
>
>  That's basically what I do for distribution:
>
>  I replicate the rewrite rules of the .htaccess files in a vhost config
> snippet and delete the .htaccess files.
>
>  That works.
>
>  --
>  Ralf Lang
>  Linux Consultant / Developer
>  Tel.: +49-170-6381563
>  Mail: lang at b1-systems.de
>  B1 Systems GmbH
>  Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
>  GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537
>  --

  I se what you mean, a common mistake /var/www/horde or var/www/horde  ;
my first check too.

  The webroot ? /var/www/horde or /var/www/horde/  :-)

  About the .htaccess file i agree whith you about putting it inside the
<directory> block

but i would like to see it in working condition before I mess around about
that..

  too mutch poking around dosn't teach one anything. ;-)
  /erling