[nag] Problem with Nag - seems not to be installed properly

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 17:09:55 UTC 2014

Hello maillist,

On a new install of Horde webmail, I can visualize the tasks that were
created by former Horde installs, but I cannot create new ones.  Actually,
I can click "New task", then fill the form, and when I click save, I get a
web page saying:

  Not Found

The requested URL /horde/nag/t/save was not found on this server.

I tried reinstalling Nag with pear, but it didn't help.

I have reconfigured my CentOS server to use HTTPS instead of plain HTTP so
the address I use to access my Horde webmail install looks like:

https://SERVER_IP/horde <https://server_ip/horde>

Can it be the cause of this issue?

Thanks!