[nag] Can't see my tasks

Ian Turner vectro at vectro.org
Thu Jun 14 01:03:24 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

I observed some troubling behavior recently in nag: I can't see any of
my tasks. However, I know they are there in the database because they
are viewable, editable, and syncable via ActiveSync.

Specifically:

* Tasks created or updated via an EAS device are synced to other EAS devices

* Tasks created in the Nag web UI are synced to EAS devices.

However, in all cases the web UI says that "There are no tasks matching
the current criteria" when viewing or searching tasks. There is only one
Task List visible in the web UI.

This did not start happening as the result of an upgrade; but neither
has upgrading to the latest released changed the behavior at all.

Any thoughts?

Ian