[nag] Nag Stage 6

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:36:19 -0400

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 08:06:49AM -0500, Rodney Barnett wrote:

> I've also recently joined this list, so I don't know what the
> vision is for nag.  Perhaps it is for nag to become a
> full-blown scheduling application.  However, if it becomes
> that, I probably wouldn't use it due to the complexity.

I don't intend for Nag to become a complex application.  I'm
pretty content with the current functionality, actually, although
it could certainly use some polish here and there.

Scheduling is better suited to an application like Kronolith.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology