[nag] Nag Stage 6

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:41:42 -0400

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 06:38:31AM -0500, Rodney Barnett wrote:

> > Ick. Do you really want to be able to do this for _all_
> > tasks? Or do you want to be able to create a "task group",
> > which is internally ordered? I think the latter is both more
> > doable and more generally useful.
>
> Well, I'm only one person who can do only a few things at a
> time, so I wasn't really thinking about multiple ordered lists.
> However, my focus is probably too narrow and I'm all for
> generaility, so doing the ordering within a group would be fine
> with me.

Chuck and I discussed the possibility of allowing each user to
have multiple task lists.  I think that's a pretty good idea, and
I don't think it will confuse things any more than IMP's multiple
folder interface.

This would also negate the argument for selecting subsections of
tasks list (beyond the search capability, of course).

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology