Ideas about NAG

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 08:51:38 -0700

It's Sunday and I've actually had some time to think.  Not good:-)

I have just been adding some real tasks to NAG to try and organize myself
just a little and personally am  finding that marking/prioritizing the
tasks with a different color would be very useful as it is in IMP.

	Important
	UnImportant
	Finished/possibly with a hide option.
	Deleted/Not Purged
	probably others

Now it seems as though your options are to create or delete.

An option to be able to send an email with a creation would be very nice
if you want to let other folks know what you are working on.

Does this sound like something general enough to be worthwhile?

Thanks,

ed

P.S.  Is the plan be able to actually add the task to kronolith?  I think
      that along with groups, that I have seen discussed on both NAG and
      Kronolith, in both with the above options would be very
      useful and practical.

       The illiterate of the 21st century will not be
             those who cannot read and write,
       but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.
                                                --Alvin Toffler