[nag] Ideas about NAG

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:58:47 -0400

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 07:11:02PM -0700, Edwin Culp wrote:

> > I don't plan on having the tasks added to Kronolith.  It might be
> > neat to have a pointer from a Kronolith event to a more detailed
> > Nag task description, though.
>
> I thank that would be great. Is there a plan for NAG to have levels or groups
> in addition to individual tasks?  I think I remember seeing a couple of
> suggestions some time ago.

We discussed allowing for multiple task lists per user, along
with possibly adding inter-task dependencies.  Is that what you
mean?

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology

Date: Tue,  5 Jun 2001 01:25:04 -0400
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: nag@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [nag] Ideas about NAG

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> I don't plan on having the tasks added to Kronolith.  It might be
> neat to have a pointer from a Kronolith event to a more detailed
> Nag task description, though.

It might also be neat to be able to link events with a due date to events on
the calendar - maybe not automatically, but optionally.

Also, a lot of calendars have a "todo: " pane; it'd be pretty easy to use
tasks/list to add that.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.