New install help please...

Doug Forman doug.forman@mac.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:03:14 -0700

Greetings,

I'm having a little trouble getting nag going.  Horde & IMP seem to be
working fine.  System is a Cobalt Qube2 (RH52 linux).  Output from
test.php is below.  Using the current stable MySQL version.  Horde prefs
are working fine with MySQL.  I created a table within the horde
database exactly as described in the schema.  In
horde/nag/config/conf.php I used these lines:

---

// What storage driver should we use?  Valid values are 'sql'.
$conf['storage']['driver'] = 'sql';

// Any parameters that the storage driver needs. This includes
// database or ldap server, username/password to connect with, etc.
$conf['storage']['params'] = array();
$conf['storage']['params'] ['phptype'] = 'mysql';
$conf['storage']['params'] ['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
$conf['storage']['params'] ['username'] = 'hordemgr';
$conf['storage']['params'] ['password'] = '********';
$conf['storage']['params'] ['database'] = 'horde';
$conf['storage']['params'] ['table'] = 'nag_tasks';

---

Symptom:  nag won't save a task.  Create a new task, enter info, click
save, and receive a message that "the requested task does not exist."
I've double-checked the schema, spelling, etc. but no luck.

Any ideas/suggestions would be warmly appreciated!

Doug

---

Horde Versions

•  Horde: 1.3.5-cvs
•  IMP: 2.3.7-cvs
•  Turba: 0.0.3-cvs
•  Kronolith: 0.0.3-cvs
•  Jonah: 0.0.3-cvs
•  Whups: 0.0.1-cvs
•  Chora: 0.6.2-cvs
•  Nag: 0.0.2-cvs

PHP Version

•  View phpinfo() screen
•  PHP Version: 4.0.6
•  PHP Major Version: 4.0
•  PHP Minor Version: 6
•  PHP Version Classification: release
•  You are running a supported version of PHP. Enjoy the ride!

PHP Module Capabilities

•  FTP Support: Yes
•  Gettext Support: Yes
•  IMAP Support: Yes
•  LDAP Support: Yes
•  MCAL Support: Yes
•  Mcrypt Support: Yes
•  MySQL Support: Yes
•  PostgreSQL Support: No
•  XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

•  magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

PHP Sessions

•  Session counter: 1
•  To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

•  PEAR - Yes
•  Mail::RFC822 - Yes
•  Log - Yes