[nag] Minor Troll Warnings

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 22:24:52 -0500

Quoting Paul Black <paulb@triode.net.au>:

> Having got IMP, Turba and Nag running nicely, I thought
> I would push my luck and see if I could get Troll running.

This is the Nag list. If there isn't a list for a Horde app (see
http://www.horde.org/mail/ - there is one for Troll), then
horde@lists.horde.org is the place for it.

> I've installed the CVS head of Troll and installed it.
> Basically it looks to be working, however I get a lot of
> wornings:
>
> Warning:  Use of undefined constant SUBSCRIBE_NEWSGROUP - assumed
> 'SUBSCRIBE_NEWSGROUP' in
> /usr/local/httpd/docs/horde/troll/templates/newsgroups/javascript.inc on line
> 47

[snip]

> If these warnings are easily fixable, could you let me know
> when there is a new version in CVS?

These are fixed. You can follow cvs@lists.horde.org to see CVS updates.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the