Problem Getting Nag 0.0.1 Running

Paul Black paulb@triode.net.au
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:35:14 +1100

I'm running Horde 2.0, and IMP 3.0. I decided that running Nag would
be good as it would help me to keep track of all of the tasks I
need to do in running my small ISP.

I've installed Nag 0.0.1 and followed the docs/INSTALL instructions.
When I try to run http://iggy.triode.net.au/horde/nag I get the
following error messages:

Warning: Undefined index: horde in /usr/local/httpd/docs/horde/nag/lib/base.php on line 61

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/httpd/docs/horde/nag/lib/base.php:61)
in /usr/local/httpd/docs/horde/nag/lib/base.php on line 61

I'm stumped as to what I need to do to sort this problem out.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards.  Paul