Javascript error

Serge Grondin SGrondin@csbf.qc.ca
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:50:58 -0500

Hi,

    With the latest CVS HEAD of all modules usign the French
translation.

    If I enter NAG, I have a javascript error at line: 81, column: 36,
error:  ) expected, it's the function chooseAction and the text contain
"  '  " in the word "d'abord" in French.

    I can't delete a task I created because I have another javascript
error at line: 194, column: 1, error: Object expected.

    When I go to "Options" I have the following error:  Fatal error:
Failed opening required
'/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde_head/nag/lib/../../lib/PrefsUI.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde_head/nag/prefs.php on line 13
    I search for PrefsUI.php and didn't find it anywhere.

    Did I miss something or is it in developpement?

    Thanks,

--
Serge Grondin
Technicien en Informatique