[nag] Javascript error

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:08:28 -0500

Quoting Serge Grondin <SGrondin@csbf.qc.ca>:

>     Thanks for the correction but I have a new error in the Options.
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: groupiseditable() in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde_head/templates/prefs/overview.inc on line 24

Yeah, I haven't finished committing some work yet, sorry. I can't just commit
that file since then I'd break every other app. I didn't realize I'd committed
the changes to Nag.

Hopefully I'll find time to get everything committed today. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity