Fwd: RE: [nag] Nag and New task

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:03:37 -0500

----- Forwarded message from M Z Rahman <zrahman@partex.net> -----
    Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:16:14 +0800
    From: M Z Rahman <zrahman@partex.net>
 Subject: RE: [nag] Nag and New task
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

Nope. I checked the /tmp/horde.log and also my mysqld log. No error. Even i
changed Horde's logging to debug to see if i get anything or not... i get
only the following in /tmp/horde.log when i try adding a task:

Mar 08 13:10:06 HORDE [debug] [nag] Language selected from browser: en_US
[on line 50 of "/www/horde/lib/Lang.php"]
Mar 08 13:10:16 HORDE [debug] [nag] Language selected from browser: en_US
[on line 50 of "/www/horde/lib/Lang.php"]
Mar 08 13:10:16 HORDE [debug] [nag] Language selected from browser: en_US
[on line 50 of "/www/horde/lib/Lang.php"]

TIA,

Zia