Installing Nag (Re: [nag] Nag still been developed?)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:53:35 -0400

Quoting Francisco Reyes <francisco@natserv.net>:

> What files do I need to change off the main horde /config directory to
> have nag working?

You'll need some variety of Horde authentication working to log in to Nag.

> I am new to horde and nag and tried following the INSTALL for both, but
> they could use some improvement.

Do you have specific suggestions? Patches/updates?

> I got horde up, and test.php shows a result, then installed nag. What I
> don't see is what needs changed in horde to let it know nag is up.

You need to uncomment the nag stanza in horde/config/registry.php.

> Do I access nag directly by pointing the browser to the directory where
> nag's index.php is? I tried that and just got the browser to stay
> forever waiting for a response.

>From your webserver logs, what page is the browser trying to load when it
hangs?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity