Installing Nag (Re: [nag] Nag still been developed?)

Francisco Reyes francisco@natserv.net
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:04:28 -0400

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:31:10 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

I will reply this one just to nag..
Will send a more "philosophical" one to horde.

>Quoting Francisco Reyes <francisco@natserv.net>:
>> What could I use for this authentication?

>From horde/config/horde.php.dist:
>// What backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde? Valid
>// options are currently 'application', 'imap', 'ldap', 'mcal', 'sql',
>// and 'ftp'.
>$conf['auth']['driver'] = '';

I set that to 'sql'.
Manually inserted a user into horde_user.

If I download the latest CVS for horde, to get the sample config..
can I just keep my old confi files and copy the entire latest file from CVS?
I just want to see how this looks..