[nag] nag 1.0RC3 problem

Cory Eakins cory@anywaregroup.com
29 May 2002 10:50:15 -0300

Hi,

  Looking for a little help with the latest nag release, 1.0R3.

  I installed nag on my system, where horde (2.1RC3), imp (3.1RC3),
turba (1.1RC3) and kronolith (1.0RC3) are installed.  All the other
components are working correctly.  Followed the directions in the nag
INSTALL doc.  Ran the mysql db script to add nag_tasks, and setup the
database connection info in nag/config/config.php

I bring up nag, and click new task, everything looks great, type in some
test info, and press save task.  This sends me back to the task list
(which is still empty), search for my task, it doesn't exist... go look
in the database, there is nothing in there either.  Either I'm missing
something here or nag 1.0RC3 is royally broken.

BTW, I can change the table name as much as I want and get no errors,
but if I change anything else it errors out... so it looks to me like
it's not the connection to the database that's broken, but the actual
sql to insert/edit/delete/search through the table in the database.

--
Cory Eakins
Sr. Security Analyst