[nag] Nag not showing up in HORDE

Chris Carey news@sublimespot.com
26 Jul 2002 17:25:46 -0700

I cant seem to get Nag installed correctly. It wont show up on the Horde
list

I just installed horde with IMP, Mnemo, the Address Book (forgot the
name), and Nag. All of the items are showing up except NAG. horde
test.php DOES correctly show nag as being installed. I did create the
config files and run the mysql file (create table)

Should NAG show on the bottom row of horde apps? I cant find it
anywhere. It almost seems as if I had it commented out in registry.php..
though It seems to be correctly accounted for in registry.php

HELP! TIA

-Chris Carey