[nag] Small user interface bug

joe@digitalworx.net joe@digitalworx.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:30:56 -0600

I've noticed a small bug in the "Adding A New Task" interface.  I'm not sure if
this is the right place to report it or even if it's been reported before (I've
looked around and couldn't find any archives for this list), but here goes:

Whenever you change any of the date drop downs to set a due date for a task,
the radio button gets set back to "No due date".  I just changed /nag/tasks.php
line 45 to read:

$javascript = 'onchange="document.task.due_type[1].checked = true;"';

instead of

$javascript = 'onchange="document.task.due_type[0].checked = true;"';

Thanks.