[nag] feature request

Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:17:03 -0500

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > If it's already there, and I'm just overlooking it, then feel free to
> > flame me.  But if not, then a feature request for nag would be a way to
> > "show all (only) closed/completed tasks" and
> > "show all (only) open (not completed) tasks".
>
> There's already a preference to not show completed tasks, but not the other
> way around. Go ahead and add that one to docs/TODO if you want it...

Actually what I really meant was for there to be links to do this, not
preferences...  So you could switch between views on-the-fly...  Many other
to-do list type programs have this option...

Also, the TODO file states:

- Allow multiple task lists per user.

Is this already implemented?  If so, I'll remove it from TODO.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!