[nag] latest CVS (menu.inc - parse error - line 36)

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:50:42 -0500

> ----- Message from nmollring@cennecs.org ---------
>     Date: Thu,  3 Oct 2002 15:47:01 -0500
>     From: Nate Mollring <nmollring@cennecs.org>
>  Subject: [nag] latest CVS
>       To: nag@lists.horde.org
>
> I have the latest CVS running with all the other programs configured and
> working except nag.  For some reason I now don't have the top menu bar(Add
> task, etc.).    Anyone else have this problem, or have an idea on what is
> going
> on?  Kronolith, Mnemo, Vacation, Gollem, Bookmarks, Headlines, Imp are all
> working great.
> thanks,
> Nate

Nate, do you have an error like this:?

Parse error: parse error in /var/www/horde/nag/templates/menu/menu.inc on line
36

a typo perhaps?

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the