[nag] (no subject)

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:56:32 -0500

> ----- Message from hhoffman@ip-solutions.net ---------
>     Date: Fri,  4 Oct 2002 08:58:29 +1200
>     From: Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>
>  Subject: [nag] (no subject)
>       To: nag@lists.horde.org
>
> Hi All,
>   I've just updated cvs and am now receiving this error:
>
> Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_IF in
> /var/www/html/horde/nag/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 36
>
> Has anyone else seen this?
>
> Thanks,
> Harry

This was just fixed in CVS. Chuck just committed the diff with the missing
colon (that was breaking things). look at the diff in chora or wait a few
minutes for the anon cvs server to give you the new file.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the