[nag] feature request (another related request)

Yann Le Guennec yann@e-sax.com
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 14:33:33 +0200

Eric Rostetter wrote:
> If it's already there, and I'm just overlooking it, then feel free to flame
> me.  But if not, then a feature request for nag would be a way to
> "show all (only) closed/completed tasks" and
> "show all (only) open (not completed) tasks".
>
> And no, I'm not volunteering to do this or submit a patch (unless it is a
> patch to the docs/TODO file ;)

Hi,

Could you add a separate option to hide completed tasks only in the
summary. I would like to be able to see only open tasks in
the summary, but all the tasks in the task list.

Let's say :

- Show completed tasks in the task list.
- Show completed tasks in the summary.

(I haven't used the CVS version, maybe it is already there ;-)

Thanks,
Yann.
PS : Could you CC: me as well in your replies , I won't necessarly read
      the newsgroup very often...