Fwd: Re: [nag] feature request (another related request)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 16:18:15 -0400

This message is in MIME format.

----- Forwarded message from yann@e-sax.com -----
    Date: 05 Oct 2002 20:28:57 +0200
    From: Yann Le Guennec <yann@e-sax.com>
 Subject: Re: [nag] feature request (another related request)
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 17:28, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Yann Le Guennec <yann@e-sax.com>:
>
> > Could you add a separate option to hide completed tasks only in the
> > summary. I would like to be able to see only open tasks in
> > the summary, but all the tasks in the task list.
>
> Send a patch.

Here we go,

I tried to change as little as possible.
With the patch there is a second option to select which tasks are
displayed in the summary.

The patch works against the HEAD CVS version, I haven't tried it with
previous versions. I created it with 'cvs diff -c', if you expect
another format, tell me. It must be applied from within the horde
directory, not within the nag directory.

I updated the French translation file for Nag, but I do not know who to
send it to... I have put it in attachment as well.

I also noticed a problem, which prevent export (HEAD version) :

The call to Nag::listTasks($storage) (in Data.php on line 181) fills
$sortby (the first param of listTasks) with an incompatible structure.
It makes array_key_exists complain (in lib/Nag.php on line 85).

Yann.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: fr_FR.po.gz
Type: application/x-gzip
Size: 3855 bytes