[nag] Distinction between shared task lists

Brian Keifer brian@valinor.net
Thu Nov 7 18:39:27 2002

Hi, again.

It was brought to my attention (thanks, Chris) that the usernames shown on the
summary screen by the original patch didn't line up when due dates were used on
some tasks.  That's fixed in this diff.  (If you applied the last one, you'll
want to revert and re-patch with this one.)

Thanks!