[nag] Assignments and meta tasks

Rich Bodo rsb@ostel.com
Mon Nov 18 16:29:31 2002

Hi,

	I was just checking out the horde and I must say it looks
	extremely cool.  I think we can really use Nag and the
	calendar around here.  I'm completely new to horde, so forgive
	my ignorance.

	I was browsing the demos and couldn't see how a user can be
	assigned to a task.  Hub.org seems to have the only demo of
	Nag.  I read the changelog and it seems apparent that there is
	some support for this.

	I suggest a screenshot for Nag that shows off some of it's
	features be posted somewhere.  It would be helpful to update
	freshmeat with the location of the screenshot as well.  This
	might help lusers like myself find out if their needed
	features are present before posting here.

	So, a couple quick questions: Can more than one user be
	assigned to one task?  Does nag have any support for projects
	(i.e. meta tasks?).

	Thanks.

-Rich

Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678