[nag] Setting up Data Base Tables for Nag

Paul Cooper pgc at ucecom.com
Tue Feb 25 10:44:01 PST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 19:22, EOS ONE wrote:
> Can anyone walk me throught the process of Creating Data Base table for Nag?
>
> Im running the latest version of OS X.

What database are you running? With mysql (for example)

cd nag/scripts/drivers/
mysql -h host -u user -p database < nag_tasks.sql

usually if this is all on one machine then you won't need -h host.
Replace user and database with the username and database name you've
setup for horde.

Paul

> Thanks
>
> Ian

Paul Cooper                      |  Tel: 0121 331 7858
Software Manager                 |  Fax: 0121 331 7859
Digital Media Centre             |  mailto:pgc at design4media.co.uk
University of Central England    |  http://www.design4media.co.uk
Birmingham, B4 7DX               |