[nag] upgrade and view only features

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Mar 8 11:03:04 PST 2003

Quoting billd <bd at emtex.com>:

> I have two qestions...  if I am upgrading
> to a newer version of horde and nag,
> Do the databases change at all?  Or can I
> just keep them as is and configure hord and
> nag to use them?  actually I guess I am just
> upgrading from horde 2.0 to horde 2.1 and
> I think I'm using the latest version of nag
> already.

It depends what version of Nag you are moving from/to. Since you don't seem
to be changing Nag right now, I'll leave this...

> Second, is there a way to make todo lists
> read only?  I would like people to be able
> to look at my todo list, but not be able to
> edit it.

In the HEAD version of Nag (2.0-cvs), with shared tasklists, yes, you can do
this.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.