[nag] Re: default category

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 12 23:12:50 PST 2003

Quoting Brian Keifer <brian at valinor.net>:

> Attached is a patch against HEAD that allows users to select a default
> task category.  If this one works out, I'll whip up a quick adaptation for
> mnemo, too.  categoryselect.inc is a new file, and lives in
> nag/templates/prefs.

Can't you do this with a preference of type 'select' and just set the
options list variable in prefs.php? I'd rather not add a new custom template
if it's not really necessary.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of