[nag] utf problem

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Apr 18 19:03:18 PDT 2003

Try what I just committed.

Zitat von David Chang <david at thbuo.gov.tw>:

>  I noted in horde_categories table ,I have both UTF-8 & BIG5 formats in
> category_data field for those who group_uid is horde.share.nag.
>
> UTF-8 entries display in NAG good,but BIG-5 not.

After you updated it will be vice versa. We can't determine in which charset
the data was stored before my change, so I guess it was in the original
charset (Big5 in your case).
The data you entered after you enabled UTF support, that is the data that is
now in UTF-8 in the categories table, won't be displayed correctly.

> ?? David Chang <david at thbuo.gov.tw>:
>
> > Hi all:
> > Sorry for this stupid question again,cause now matter how many way i
> tried
> > ,but
> > Calendar's name,Notepad's name & Task Lists's name still did not
> display
> > correctly with Chinese . see
> http://210.241.49.67/~txg16/tmp/wrong_name.jpg
> >
> > This problem were caused after change $nls['conf']['enable_utf'] to
> true.
> >
> > I have also check horde_categories for these entres.Yes,they were
> stored in
> > Chinese BIG-5 charset.
> >
> > I think ,perhaps someing i forget to setup .Can anybody tell me ?
> >
> > P.S :Old Calendar,Notepad & Task name were created before UTF8 enabled.
> >
> > David Chang
> >

> > ENV can be found here http://210.241.49.68/horde.beta/test.php

Jan.