[nag] Re: New tasks not created

marvin_01 milan at benicek.cz
Tue Apr 22 19:02:11 PDT 2003

Hi all,
I encountered similar problem. Everything was fine until I started to
play with multiply Tasks lists. Suddenly I was unable to store new tasks
with notification task not found. I found that if I create more than
only one task list and set one as default task list than this one become
unable to store tasks to, but I can store tasks to the rest of task lists.

Does anybody have any fix?

Marvin