[nag] New task not found error...

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Sat May 17 05:26:22 PDT 2003

if it is any consulation I have the same problem, but I;ve been trying to
get to the bottom of it here is what I found out?

1. if I delete all the task lists and create a single private list with any
name I'm unable to create any tasks into it.

2. If I create 2 private lists I have the same problem.

3. create 2 lists, one private and one public then if the private list is
the default list then I can only create tasks in the non-default list

HTH.

BTW: I have the CVS from 14th May (everything else is uptodate and working
fine)

apache 1.3.27 (RH 7.1) PHP 4.3.1

Ahmed...

Quoting Michael J. Pelletier sent on Sat 17 May 2003 00:37:36 BST