[nag] 6-01-2003 snapshot issue

Christensen Tom paveraware at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:52:12 PDT 2003

I recently installed the 6-01-2003 cvs snapshot and there is no link
anywhere in the nag module to add a new task.  Any idea why?  I have the
same issue in mnemo there is no link to add a new note.  (Obviously this
isn't for this list, but both modules lack the ability to add new entries, I
am using mysql as a backend, and the
database/tables/username/password/permissions seem to be set right.  I can
add records to the database manually using sql statements.  the settings in
horde look right as well.  Ideas suggestions welcome.
Tom