[nag] delete icon for tasks...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Nov 24 13:36:44 PST 2003

Quoting Amith Varghese <amith at xalan.com>:

> There used to be a trash can icon to delete tasks, but I no longer see it.

I removed it on purpose to make the list UI cleaner, and to make it less likely
to delete tasks by accident. You can still delete them in the task view, and I
almost never delete tasks anyways.

> In addition, when I goto the Incomplete Tasks Tab, completed tasks still show
> up. Is anyone else seeing this?  I'm running HEAD

Make sure you install updates to the Horde_UI_Tabs class.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe