[nag] Question and patch.

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Jun 27 04:20:47 PDT 2004

I was looking at some tasks and thought I would give "add follow
up task" a try since I wasn't sure what it might do.  I got an
error because it was looking for -require NAG_TEMPLATES .
'/list/footer.inc'; which doesn't exist.  I assume that it
should be /list/task_footers.inc, if that is true I have
attached a patch.

After changing, and clicking on add follow up task and having it
apparently register itself as a follow up task, I still don't
understand what I have done.  Could someone tell me what it
can/should be used for?

Thanks,

ed

PS this is head version from this morning.