[nag] Re: Nag enhancements

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Thu Dec 30 11:25:42 PST 2004

I was  thinking more along the lines of having this available as a total
listing of tasks. So I can print a list of tasks that were completed during
a period of time. Or, to print my entire list of current projects as apposed
to printing each task.

news:20041229232028.5pje69v7whs4c40k at marina.horde.org...