[nag] Re: [Fwd: Re: NAG don't adding events]

Marcos Monge mmonge at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 05:49:01 PST 2005

This is part of the problem. The "*" before the name in the dropdown
list don't appear. If you select it, is the same.

For some users, the * is show, and you can activate and desactivate.
However after a few clicks with this, the * disappear, and it's not
show anymore. There is no way to activate it, ans show the task list
contects.

marcos